Curbside Service Options
The Bin Doctor invites you to try out our service with a three month introductory period for $9.99/bin each month. The trial is a one time fee for the 3 months that does not auto renew. After the trial period we will reach out to you and see if you would like to continue and with which service option. It is our goal to give you the best service we possibly can and we promise to take care of you bins as if they were our own!
Now Serving Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, Woodfield of Boca Raton Margate and Tamarac
For best results in maintaining mold, bacteria and odor free
trash & recycling bins, monthly service is recommended.
Once A Month
Every 2 Months
Must start with a trial period or a One Time Service before using another option
Refer a friend or neighbor that signs up for service and get $5 off your next invoice
10% off each service for 3 bins or more
Terms of Understanding
*3 month trial period applies to the monthly service and paid before 1st service is completed.
‣Credit card payments are paid after each service with Auto-Pay.
‣Checks are acceptable when paid quarterly.
‣All rates are based on servicing the same bin. New bins are not interchangeable for the same rate.
‣ Service will be postponed until account balance is up to date.
‣ Although there are no contracts, we ask that you give us 30 day notice if you need to cancel.
‣ Lower rates are available when arranged through your homeowners association and/or group rates.
‣ Rates are based on servicing the same bins each time. No substituting other bins for the same rate.
‣ If you are not satisfied with the service, call us immediately to try resolve the issue.
‣ Call us If you would like to arrange a custom schedule not offered here.
All major credit cards are accepted with Auto-Pay as well as by check when paid quarterly
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for The Bin Doctor. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
If you are not satisfied with the service, please call us immediately 954.459.1154 and if we are not able to resolve the issue you will be refunded in full. This is a pay as you go service, so if you wish to cancel service, please give us 30 day notice prior to your next service day.
Delivery Method Policy
Services will be provided at on the day your trash & recycling is picked up for the particular day of the month that we are in your neighborhood. Special appointments can be made as well.